- Insurance Replacement Appraisals $120 for the first item, $85 for each additional item on the same appraisal. Includes all services that apply including but not limited to grading on all stones, photographs, photomicrographs,
- Prepurchase consultation $120 per item. Includes all services that apply.
Appraisals for resale $120 for the first item, $85 for each additional item. Includes all services that apply.
- Estate sorting. The first 15 minutes of sorting is free. Beyond that is billed at $150/hr.
- Non-tax Estate Appraisals $150/hour for multiple item appraisals or the same as the Insurance Replacement pricing if it turns out to save you money.
- Estate Appraisals (taxable). $150/hour or by estimate.
- Charitable Contribution Appraisals. $150/hour or by estimate.
- Research $150/hour or by estimate.
- Appraisal updates $65 for prior AGR appraisals within 5 years with no important changes in the item.
- Legal support work and consultation: $150/hr.
- Court testimony and deposition services $800/half day.
- Diamond Consultation (weight, color, clarity ONLY). Verbal report $50/stone.
- Gemstone Grading Report $95/stone.
- Sarine Report $75/stone.
- Diamond Quality Report ($95/stone)
- Recut evaluation. $75
- Jewelry Photography By estimate. Photos are included in all of the appraisal reports above at no extra charge.
- Training available for jewelers and insurers $150/hr.
- Jewelry Registry $15/item per year.
- Travel. Denver Metro Area $100 plus the cost of the appraisal. Outside of the Denver area by estimate. Travel available worldwide.
- Restoration services. By estimate.
In most cases, our services can be performed while you wait and while you watch. You can walk out with your jewelry and your documents in hand. We’ll even give you an additional copy for your insurance company or your attorney if you would like.